[pmwiki-users] Save and Edit with Preview

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 01:54:30 PDT 2020

A followup question

Are the possible values for  $_REQUEST documented?
I want to only preview if I click Save and Edit, I don't want a preview
when I click Edit

I'm assuming I need to do something like
if ($_REQUEST['saveandedit']) {
     $_REQUEST['preview'] = 1; # preview page on Save and Edit
}

thanks very much

Simon
____