[pmwiki-users] Problems with Upload

Paul Schoemaker paulschoemaker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:36:06 PDT 2020

Hello Petko,

Thanks for your response with the steps for me to try.

I verified that I had the file pmcal-20181207.php as you suggested and I
did.  I then removed the ?> closing PHP marker in the pmcal.php file,
verified that my other PHP files in the local/ and cookbook/ directories
didn't have that closing PHP marker (they didn't) and the upload now works!

Thank you so much for your quick and thorough response.

Take care,

Paul