[pmwiki-users] Thank You =)

Peter Naudus uselinux at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 09:04:33 PST 2020

I was first exposed to PmWiki when I was in college, using an intranet that one of our professors had set up. Since then, I used a bunch of different wiki software packages, generally preferring DokuWiki. I was looking for something a bit more powerful and remembered PmWiki.

I've been blown away at how feature-rich it is and how many things I can do with just the baked-in feature set. Thanks so much for creating and continuing to work on this software. It's amazing!

~ Peter