[pmwiki-users] New markup suggestion

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Apr 3 10:42:19 PDT 2020

It already works this way with a double backslashes:

* first item\\
   still first item, after the linebreak\\
   retains indentation
* second item

Triple backslash at the end of a line already means 2 linebreaks.

In general, (x) backslashes at the end of a line mean (x-1) linebreaks,
for x between 1 and +infinity.

Petko