[pmwiki-users] New features to be enabled in the PmWiki core (Petko Yotov)

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Sep 8 13:13:46 PDT 2019

Indeed, I haven't had a need to install these yet.

I suspect you use PmWiki as a base platform with a layer of highly
customized functionality (custom web applications/forms/trails, maybe a
gamebook or a shopping cart).

If you need any switch or hook in the core for your functions to make
your life easier, we can add them. But indeed, the current RFC is more
about admins installing simpler wikis.

Petko