[pmwiki-users] Is there a way to have a "default" markup for an unknown or empty page text variable?

Christopher Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Tue Oct 29 14:35:46 PDT 2019

Is there a way to have a "default" markup for an unknown or empty page
text variable?

Specifically, might be nice for "something" to show up for a PTV for
which somebody can't access because of permissions, but I'm ok with some
sort of general case.  Possible?

I'm ok with enabling such via special per group/page php.

But doesn't seem possible at all today?  Like a
PCache[pagename]["=p_<whatever>] default set in PageTextVar even for
situations where the PCache can't be fetched due to permissions.
Something like that.