[pmwiki-users] Attachlist configuration

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Nov 27 07:12:48 PST 2019

On 27/11/2019 16:01, Petko Yotov wrote:
> There is currently no concise/succinct way to configure the output of
> Attachlist, you need to override and redefine the whole markup
> directive.

This will redefine (:attachlist:) and will work for the pages where this
markup is already present (like the default ?action=upload form).

If you prefer, the same way you can define a new markup directive while
also keeping the existing one. In that case, change the first and the
third argument to the Markup() call:

   Markup('myattachlist', 'directives',
     '/\\(:myattachlist\\s*(.*?):\\)/i',
     "DavidMarkupFmtUploadList");

and in a wiki page use the other directive (:myattachlist:).

See for example in the cookbook how FileList and Attachtable implement
it.

Petko