[pmwiki-users] Drafts vs. RecentChanges

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Nov 21 10:55:10 PST 2019

You can add to config.php:

   if ( @$_POST['postedit']>'' || @$_POST['postdraft']>'' )
     unset($RecentChangesFmt);

This disables both Site.AllRecentChanges and Group.RecentChanges.

To only disable one of these, unset it individually:

   $RecentChangesFmt['$SiteGroup.AllRecentChanges']
   $RecentChangesFmt['$Group.RecentChanges']

If you do this, add a note to remember to remove it if you disable
drafts, or if you add more editors -- otherwise the "Save and edit"
edits will not appear in RecentChanges.

Petko