[pmwiki-users] Fox forms and notify issues

Hans design at bracker.uk
Tue Nov 19 14:45:13 PST 2019

> * Display captcha error message:

> I'd like to display a "failed captcha" message beside the entry field,
> similar to what I'm doing with validating an email address using
> (:foxcheck:) and (:foxmessage:).  It appears that the captcha message
> can only be displayed using (:foxmessage:).  This displays more info
> than I would like, including a link to the newly created page.

In order that Fox default messages are not displayed, set
in config:
  $EnableFoxDefaultMsg = false;

Alternatively you could set parameters foxsuccess="..." and
foxfailure="..." in the (:fox formname .. :) markup directive
to some message of your choice.
See https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/FoxDocumentation/MarkupParameters

hope this helps!
Hans