[pmwiki-users] DefaultGroup bug?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Nov 19 14:08:57 PST 2019

PmWiki will try to find the page a visitor requests from the
?n=Something query string, or from the /Something path in the URL (if
enabled).

If no query string is passed, ie the user opens just index.php or
pmwiki.php, then it will directly return the variable $DefaultPage.

If it is not defined, it will define it as "$DefaultGroup.$DefaultName".

So in your case, you'd better set:

   $DefaultPage = "Home.Home";

Petko

For the wiki home page, when the wiki is accessed without ?n=Something
or in case of pathinfo /Something