[pmwiki-users] Problem with .pageindex $EnablePageIndex and backlinks

Christopher Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Sat Nov 9 12:37:16 PST 2019

Running 2.2.120

So I have a page with PTVs in it and in the GroupFooter I have:

(:pagelist group=SysUser link={*$FullName} fmt=#users $:active=true:)

I can manually remove .pageindex from wiki.d and get the backlinks to work, but
just once (or sporadic?).  I end up doing:

$EnablePageIndex = 0;

Not sure the issue, guessing that maybe the pageindex cache is caching for the
GroupFooter even if the actual page is different (thus, no results?).

I know there's a PITS that might be associated with this, but unclear (at least
to me).