[pmwiki-users] Exploring the use of pwWiki

Peter Kay pkay42 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 07:16:22 PDT 2019

I find pmwiki very easy to work with.  I have every thing from a
game-related site for tracking notes (http://littlewhitemouse.net/games/hm)
to a shared shopping list with a (very) minimalist theme that's easy to use
on our phones (behind a password ;) ).  Themes are easy to modify if you
can handle css.

Pmwiki is easier to work with if you are fairly comfortable with editing
config files by hand (I mean, you have to, and it's also doable if you're
not comfortable, just not as easy!)  Your project sounds well within what
pmwiki is capable of.

--Peter