[pmwiki-users] Error after upgrade?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Sep 9 02:09:16 PDT 2018

This is a warning from the "signalwhenmarkup" recipe, which is required
for some other recipes.

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SignalWhenMarkup

There appear to be more than one version and a patch, and the error
message on your site does not show me which version you have, so I
cannot offer a fix at this time.

Try updating all recipes, notably SignalWhenMarkup, MarkupToUnstyled,
SectionEdit and SlimTableOfContents if you use these, then report if
something still needs fixing.

SignalWhenMarkup is only needed if you use the (:markup:) directives in
your pages with documentation about PmWiki markup (the other recipes
above may not work well when there are such directives in the page).
Otherwise you probably don't need this recipe.

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades