[pmwiki-users] how to "edit here" ?

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 00:40:41 PST 2018

Hi,

May be you have a try on one of the following cookbook recipes:

* CodeMirror (https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CodeMirror)
* EditPosFix (https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditPosFix)
* RememberEditPosition
(https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RememberEditPosition)

Which are both able to keep cursor position between page editions

Regards,
Domibique