[pmwiki-users] how to "edit here" ?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Nov 5 08:28:07 PST 2018

I've released 2.2.110 today and with a new feature $MarkupMarkupLevel
similar to the SignalWhenMarkup recipe. You should be able to remove the
SignalWhenMarkup recipe and add the following line to config.php to get
the same functionality:

   $SignalMarkupMarkup = &$MarkupMarkupLevel;

Other recipes relying on SignalWhenMarkup should work fine with this
change, contact me if any difficulty.

Petko

--
PmWeekly Blog  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/News