[pmwiki-users] Sidebar Fixed Width Issue (Triad skin)

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Jun 18 13:34:11 PDT 2018

What do you mean "the sidebar width is troubled"?

Which version of Internet Explorer?

Is this a public website where we can see the problem?

Have you tried resizing the picture?

Try adding to your file pmwiki/pub/css/local.css this line:

#sidebar img { max-width: 100%; }

(If that file doesn't exist, create it.)

Petko