[pmwiki-users] Talk Pages

Jim Syler calion at mac.com
Thu Feb 15 10:30:34 CST 2018

Okay, I’m sorry for cluttering up the list, but I’m at my wit’s end. How do you enable Talk pages? This seems like a basic function of a wiki, and I see that PmWiki supports them, but there are no Talk pages associated with the pages on my site, I don’t see how to install Talk pages, and searching for “Talk Pages” on PmWiki just gets me a long list of actual Talk pages on PmWiki, not anything about how to activate them. I feel like I’m missing something simple and obvious. Help?