[pmwiki-users] DefaultName

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Feb 14 19:18:34 CST 2018

On 15/02/2018 01:57, Jim Syler wrote:
> I’ve found a possible issue that I’ve described at
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiGroup-Talk . Not sure if anyone
> is following previously non-existent Talk pages, so I thought I’d
> mention it here.

I have replied there.

Some of us follow
    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/AllRecentChangesShort

or have enabled http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Notify so if it is a
general question someone will probably reply soon.

If there is no reply within a few hours(*) or days, especially on
Cookbook pages, either try e-mailing the maintainer directly, or post to
the mailing list - another user of that recipe may be able to help.

Petko

(*) Maintainers are all around the world: at any given time, for some of
them it is the middle of the night and they sleep, or in the middle of
the day and they are at work. If you have an urgent question or problem,
e-mail the list: someone may be able to reply quickly.