[pmwiki-users] Deprecated: Function create_function() in line 481 of pmwiki.php

Hans-Jürgen Godau juergen at godau-witten.de
Thu Feb 8 09:10:18 CST 2018

Thank you for your hints. I finally found the offending places/recipes. One
(possible) hint: I undefined the Markup_e definition in pmwiki.php to get
the stack-trace. Otherwise I would have missed one call...

Is it correct that there is still a call to Markup_e in scripts/vardoc.php?

Best regards,
jürgen