[pmwiki-users] errors of the type in: https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GoalMeter

Stefan Schaal stefan.k.schaal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:21:28 PST 2018

I am trying to figure how to fix the error as in

https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GoalMeter

(my webpage has the same error). I just cannot trace down what causes this problem (besides that it relates to the preg_replace_callback issue).

I was hoping that if the error even happens on the pmwiki/Cookbook , the experts may have a simple explanation and fix. I tried to trace down
all my webpage cookbook components with EnableDiag=1 and the ?action=ruleset  directives, but even after cleaning all up, the error persists.

Best wishes, and thanks for any help!

-Stefan