[pmwiki-users] warning on continue in pmwiki.php from php 7.3

Hans-Jürgen Godau juergen at godau-witten.de
Fri Dec 14 05:51:08 PST 2018

Hello,
on my Arch-System, which updated php to 7.3, I now receive the warnings
*Warning*: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you
mean to use "continue 2"? in *pmwiki.php* on line *739*

*Warning*: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you
mean to use "continue 2"? in *pmwiki.php* on line *742*

looking at the code, i saw that there is no difference in the function if
"continue" would be replaced by "break". That would avoid the different
meaning of "continue" in "C" and "php".
diff for pmwki.php:

739c739
<         continue;