[pmwiki-users] pmwiki and Xampp

Mikelis, James James.Mikelis at Staples.com
Thu Dec 13 09:00:21 PST 2018

I recently upgraded to the latest version of pmwiki I have running on a 5-year-old version of XAMPP.
All worked fine until I tried installing the latest version of XAMPP because of PHP security holes in the old version XAMPP was running.
However, the latest XAMPP containing PHP 7.* breaks my pmwiki with several errors during startup.

What can I do to resolve them? What is the supported version of PHP pmwiki runs on?  I am not sure what the below errors mean or how to fix them. Help would be appreciated. I get more than 100 of them during startup and my wiki does not work.
Thanks. James

Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in C:\xampp\htdocs\pmwiki\cookbook\csstooltipstogo.php on line 93

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\pmwiki\pmwiki.php on line 1777

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\pmwiki\pmwiki.php:1777) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pmwiki\pmwiki.php on line 1304

Warning: Use of undefined constant ATTACH_DELETE_VERSION - assumed 'ATTACH_DELETE_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pmwiki\cookbook\attachdel.php on line 34