[pmwiki-users] permission some user accounts with ldap issue

ahmad abdulbaqi ahmadabdo2000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:51:49 PDT 2018

Dears,
Still I am suffering about access some users to my wiki,
I've tested by some users in the main OU "Information Technology" and users
whose members in the entire groups whose member in the main OU "Information
Technology"
some users in Main OU have access and others haven't
some users in the entire groups have access and others haven't
I don't know what is the main reason for this issue,
So, I created new users as below details:

1-      nmc.com/Nahdi Wiki/testwiki

2-      nmc.com/Information Technology/testwiki1

3-      nmc.com/Information Technology/Wiki/testwiki2

user "testwiki" can't access ( this is OK because this user outside the OU
"Information Technology"
user "testwiki1" has been created in the main OU "Information Technology"
can access
user "testwiki2" has been created in the entire group "wiki" which member
in the main OU "Information Technology" can access also

So, with the new users" the permission is working OK
but with the old users the permission is working randomly.

then I am asking about if the Active Directory needs any update?

thank you in advance and appreciate for your support.

Regards.

‫في الاثنين، 13 أغسطس 2018 في 12:43 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪ahmad
abdulbaqi‬‏ <‪ahmadabdo2000 at gmail.com‬‏>:‬