[pmwiki-users] Triad style choc (chocolate) no longer works

ASLAN Data aslan at aslandata.com
Sat Apr 14 09:25:06 PDT 2018

Hans

Thanks for checking.

I went and checked some of my other sites and "choc" works fine.
I should have checked another of my domains first, then I wouldn't have
bothered the list. I had "assumed" it wouldn't work on any.

The only thing different is that the site it doesn't work on is a farm.
Hmmmm, maybe I should look there first. I guess I have more
investigating to do.

I updated to pmwiki-2.2.107.tgz and the current Triad on the same day to
four domains (2018/04/03) and the "choc" style work fine on 3 of the 4.

Dave

--
David Sovinski
ASLAN Data Services, Inc.