[pmwiki-users] page blank

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Sep 11 13:30:28 CDT 2017

I am now able to see the pages, for example
   http://aprendendofisica.pro.br/pmwiki.php/Main/FAQ

Maybe this was temporary?

If this appears to be permanent, these two issues are most frequent:

1. There is a file permission mis-match and the server process cannot
read the PHP scripts and/or the wiki.d files. This can be fixed by
applying the correct permissions to the files and directories: check
your the documentation at your hosting provider, or raise a support
ticket.

2. You run an old PmWiki version, or have old add-ons that use the
htmlspecialchars() PHP function. Recent PmWiki version provide the
function PHSC() which should be used instead of htmlspecialchars, and
all recipes should be updated.

See also http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting

Petko

--