[pmwiki-users] Toggle not hiding

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 03:45:34 CDT 2017

Interesting suggestion.

In config.php I only have
## StarterPack: Activate the Toggle recipe.
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Toggle
  $EnablePrintHiddenDivs = 0; # do not print hidden divs
  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/toggle.php");
(no showhide or other toggle version).

A full text search of my cookbook folder shows to toggle (other than
toggle.php)

thanks, investigation confinues

____
http://kiwiwiki.nz