[pmwiki-users] An idea... a pagelist enhancements that would let the attachments in pages be the items to iterate on

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 15:20:51 CDT 2017

I think you may be talking about merging the attachlist (
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageDirectives#attachlist) and pagelist
functionality.

I think it is an interesting, and useful idea, to extend the pagelist
concept to also allow interaction of internal page items,
and not just for attachments, I'd like to see it be able to iterate anchors.

See also http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/01424,
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00665

regards

Simon