[pmwiki-users] Toggle not hiding

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Nov 8 13:14:43 CST 2017

Chuck,

Simon drew this problem with pagetoc to my attention off-list.

Try downloading the latest version and *above* the line in
local/config.php that includes pagetoc.php, add the following line:

    $ToggleMarkup = false;

This turns off the (:toggle ... :) markup rule defined in pagetoc. It
also avoids calls to Markup_e so should be compatible with php 7.

Let me know if you encounter any problems.

JR