[pmwiki-users] https with PmWiki

Christopher Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Tue May 30 16:26:33 CDT 2017

At best this would be for pmwiki running as its own web server,
otherwise, anything you do pmwiki wise is surely incomplete.

IMHO, when pmwiki runs inside of a web server, the conf for ssl belongs
there and not inside of pmwiki.

Obviously there could be even more things in the mix... but also outside
of pmwiki.