[pmwiki-users] Login from cookbook

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat May 20 10:19:15 CDT 2017

On 2017-05-18 21:25, Thomas Lundgren wrote:
> I would like to perform a login to PmWiki (with authuser enabled) from
> a cookbook. Is that possible in any easy way?
>
> The reason for this is that I have a database with user-accounts and
> would like a singel-login that includes PmWiki.

It may not be "an easy way", but is doable. A number of people have
tried this, and you may be able to adapt one of their solutions to you:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Cookbook?fmt=RecipeList%23recipelist&action=search&q=authuser+mysql

The page "AuthUserDbase (Account Management Page)" claims to be exactly
what you need. Other than that, the recipe UserAdmin is most actively
supported AFAIK.

Petko