[pmwiki-users] Cookbook Recipe Attachtable problem

Monte Padget m_padget at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 08:48:04 CDT 2017

I'm in the process of setting up a site on 000webhost and am having problems getting the Cookbook Recipe Attachtable to work.

This recipe I have used in the past and want to use it still, but the wiki won't load.

Following the steps, when I get to the step to edit the Site.UploadQuickReference, I am not able to edit. I am prompted for the password, but it won't go beyond that screen. I have verified my password several times, I have verified the permissions of the wiki.d directory. I do have uploads allowed. Could that be the problem? Not being allowed to edit this Site?

-Monte