[pmwiki-users] I'd like to create a recipe that streams output, but seems to hang for me

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Jul 3 17:00:53 CDT 2017

On 2017-07-03 17:06, ccox at endlessnow.com wrote:
> I want to create output and stream for direct browser display or
> saving.  But when I try to do the headers Content-Type, etc... it
> won't even allow me to save the page where the markup appears, and it
> just doesn't work.
>
> Is there an example of a piece of markup that streams data out that I
> can look at?

* The function HandleDownload() in scripts/upload.php,
* the first part of the file scripts/caches.php,
* HandleFeed() in scripts/feeds.php,
* the function HandleCaptchaImage() in Cookbook:Captcha,
* the function HandleB3RSS() in Cookbook:B3,
* HandleFlipbox() in Cookbook:Flipbox,
* Cookbook:Thumblist, Cookbook:Mini also do this when a thumbnail needs
to be created.

There may be more.

Petko

---