[pmwiki-users] edits to password-request page

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Jan 23 15:36:50 CST 2017

This one has to be enabled in config.php:

   $PageAttrFmt = 'page:Site.AttrForm';

Then create the page [[Site.AttrForm]] to place whatever text you need
above the attribute form fields.

This will appear on the attr form for all pages, not only
GroupAttributes, but you could use a conditional markup to restrict it:

(:if name GroupAttributes:)...(:else:)...(:ifend:)

If you absolutely must remove form fields, you need to create your own
function in config.php for this. Best would be to base it on
PrintAttrForm() with a different name, then follow the instructions
here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/pmwiki-users@pmichaud.com/msg25441.html

I wouldn't do it, if your editors can be trusted to read the message you
placed above the form and follow it. If they cannot be trusted, simply
don't give them "attr" permissions (see Passwords and PasswordsAdmin).

Petko

P.S. There is a recipe
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CustomAttrForm that appears to use
the first solution -- not sure if it will help you (haven't reviewed
it).

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
Release notes  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes