[pmwiki-users] edits to password-request page

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Jan 23 13:15:03 CST 2017

That page is, on your wiki, [[Site.AuthForm]]. Add your text, pictures,
links, tables or whatever content you need, below the form. If you want,
you can also change/style the form itself, carefully to not delete the
input fields.

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog