[pmwiki-users] Data Mismatch - Locking FAILED!

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 14:57:22 CST 2017

It turns out after more investigation I had a 9.5GB error log, filled with
this message

[11-Feb-2017 20:45:47 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  preg_replace(): The /e modifier
is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in
/home/ttcorgnz/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1704

next step - to find out why

____
http://kiwiwiki.nz