[pmwiki-users] FootnotesExtended

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Fri Nov 4 10:30:33 CDT 2016

I am trying to "upgrade" from the basic Footnotes [1] recipe to the
FootnotesExtended [2] one, which could be much useful (in my case).

It seems though that there some issues in that:
 - a problem with Php5.5
 - links in the footnotes are not handled as such.
 - accented letters (àèò...) already present in the whole page are
converted into strange characters.

This recipe seems to be "dormant" since really many years, I do not know why.
If it not useful to anybody, then no problem.
Otherwise, I kindly suggest it as a target for an upgrade.

Thanks!

Luigi

----
[1] http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Footnotes