[pmwiki-users] pmwiki content not visible after Debian upgrade

Reiner Bühl reiner at buehl.net
Tue May 17 16:04:06 CDT 2016

Hi all,

I have upgraded my system from Debian Squeeze to Wheezy and now I can't
see the content of my pmwiki anymore. The files in wiki.d are still
there and also some links on the sidebar are shown, but in the main area
of the page, I only see the title of the Homepage but no page content.
I assume that the upgrade did something to the apache2 php.ini, but I am
not sure what is missing or wrong there. In the apache error log I
couldn't see any error messages.
Where should I start searching?

Best regards,
Reiner
Reiner Bühl                          Internet:
Karlstrasse 3                        reiner at buehl.net
70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Germany