[pmwiki-users] Unable to edit any page - edit page appears instead of save

Alex alexware at szokesandor.hu
Sun Jan 17 13:59:49 CST 2016

Dear Peter and the others,

I am using firefox and I trust more to firefox than chrome and the
other. I know this is not really good thing. When I originally set-up
that code I tried it with Firefox (somewhen beginning of 2015), and IE9
or IE11?, all was function working.

Now none of them... except login. I know that something changed in the
background to the version, I previously written.

Alex