[pmwiki-users] Unable to edit any page - edit page appears instead of save
alexware at szokesandor.hu
Sat Jan 16 08:44:30 CST 2016
I have a site and since end of 2015, I am unable to edit pages. I
suppose it is server config problem, but how to trace it back.
1. I downloaded the last release, (pmwiki-2.2.83)
2. installed it into /test subdir, fresh install
3. wiki.d folder created by pmwiki.
4. The system created files in wiki.d folder such as:
But, I point to a non existing page the system shows the edit page.
I put some characters in it and after pressing the save button an empty
box show up.... without my characters!
My provider uses:
- PHP Version 5.4.45-0+deb7u2
- Apache/2.2.22 (Debian)
Is this a server config problem a wiki setup problem (fresh install!),
or maybe a bug in pmwiki with this php version?
More information about the pmwiki-users