[pmwiki-users] sitemap problems

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 15:21:06 CST 2016

Hi list,

I have a problem with a sitemap script. The one I use is this:

http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki/uploads/Cookbook/sitemap.php

I found the script trough this page ->
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GoogleSitemaps

I made pmwiki files from manpages using a bash script and it goes like
this ( it ain' t pretty), which I'll send as an attachment. The script
is not ready yet but does what I need.

What i does is to create man pages in txt , html and pmwiki.

I use the out put of the html conversion to transform it into pmwiki
markup and file format trough another script in php, which work as a
filter and I'll send it as attachment as well.

The file is named as man2wiki.php

So I made all this conversions, the converted files were there. I
zipped everything and placed inside "wiki.d" folder, unzipped and I
thought everything would run smooth once I bumped into sitemap
creation.

To make the story short, this is what happens to the sitemap feed ,
filed as sitemap.xml .
-----8x-----

    <url>
          <loc>http://www.codex.wiki.br/Jogos/RecentChanges</loc>
          <lastmod>2014-07-30</lastmod>
          <changefreq>weekly</changefreq>
          <priority>0.5</priority>
        </url>
        <url>
          <loc>http://www.codex.wiki.br//</loc>
          <lastmod>2016-02-27</lastmod>
          <changefreq>daily</changefreq>
          <priority>0.5</priority>
        </url>

The files I uploaded to wiki.d don't show groupname or pagename.

Any suggestion would be apreciated a lot.

TIA

CarlosAB

----
http://codex.wiki.br/