[pmwiki-users] EN DASH

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Aug 22 02:12:50 CDT 2016

PmWiki doesn't convert dashes by itself: I suspect you have installed a
recipe like MarkupExtensions or PublishPDF:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions

If I read the documentation right, you can disable the digit-dash-digit
rule with such a line in config.php:

   $MarkupExtensions['-d'] = false;

Petko

---