[pmwiki-users] problem with https and includeurl

Byron Lunz byronlunz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 20:51:18 CDT 2016

I upgraded to the latest version 2.2.89 but still see the same problem.
Using the latest includeurl.php file from pmwiki.org, I can include only
links which begin with http or https - not links to local files such as
(:includeurl /update/file.php :)

Should links to files work (they used to), or do I need to edit all my
links to full URLs??