[pmwiki-users] problem with https and includeurl

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Aug 14 00:35:34 CDT 2016

Normally browsers will refuse to load resources from the "http" scheme
if the requesting page is on a "https" connection.

The current version of includeurl.php works fine with a "https" URL. On
your page it does not appear to be the case: even if you have in the
source "https", somehow it becomes "http" in the output.

Does it work for you with the latest version from here:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/IncludeUrl

Petko