[pmwiki-users] PmWiki needs

John Rigdon jrigdon at researchonline.net
Sat Apr 9 06:33:06 CDT 2016

I have been using the adapt skin for several years now and it works great.

http://www.krengle.net/translate/pmwiki.php

I use this for the back-end development site for my editors of
www.wordsrus.info which is based on a responsive skin called brownie.

The two work well together.

The wysiwyg editor is another matter however.  As a coder who still loves
to muck around in BASIC to write my javascript for the "pretty pages", I
find the WYSIWYG adds a lot of overhead.

John Rigdon