[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.2.80 released

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Sep 30 16:37:05 CDT 2015

Hello. PmWiki version 2.2.80 was published today, and is available at:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.80.tgz
   http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.80.zip
    svn://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki/tags/latest

This version modifies the (:searchbox:) directive to use type="search"
semantic input, and updates the documentation.

I'd also like to read your opinions about any potential problems that
may be expected, or not, if the search field of the default skin becomes
of the recent semantic "search" type, instead of the current "text". I
don't see any, as browsers consider and render input fields of unknown
type as "text" inputs.

Thanks,
Petko

--