[pmwiki-users] AD Auth Failing in IIS8

Jimbo Molo jimbo.molo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:51:44 CDT 2015

This is my 2nd time posting this message as I haven't received a response:

I'm unable to get AD auth working via IIS8. I've read the instructions on
the following pages to configure the lines below in local/config.php but
continue to receive the error "Name/password not recognized":

http://sfwiki01/pmwiki.php?n=PmWiki.AuthUser

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuthUserViaMicrosoftLDAP

$AuthLDAPBindDN = "mydc.com\\username";

$AuthLDAPBindPassword = "password";

$DefaultPasswords['read'] = 'password';

#$HandleAuth['diff'] = 'edit';

#$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = 'id:*';

#$Author = $AuthId;

$AuthUser['ldap'] = 'ldap://ldap.mydc.com/';

include_once("$FarmD <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PathVariables#FarmD>
/scripts/authuser.php");

I've also added "ldap_set_option($ds, LDAP_OPT_REFERRALS, 0);" after
"ldap_set_option($ds, LDAP_OPT_PROTOCOL_VERSION, 3);" in
scripts/authuser.php (
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuthUserViaMicrosoftLDAP-Talk ) to no
avail.

Thank you.