[pmwiki-users] Looking for a little help with notsosimple skin please

Hans Bracker design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Sep 14 15:40:01 CDT 2015

> Hans, THANK YOU! This looks like it will do exactly what I need! I appreciate your help very much!

your most welcome!
Just for completenes sake, IF at some point you want to be able to use
(:noleft:) in a wiki page to suppress the sidebar, then you need to
change the notsosimple.tmpl file like this:
add
<!--PageLeftFmt-->
directly before these lines:
         <!--wiki:$Group.PageActions $SiteGroup.PageActions-->
and add
<!--/PageLeftFmt-->
directly after those

cheers