[pmwiki-users] Websites not working - something to do with ResolvePageName()?

Adam Overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Mon May 25 03:10:14 CDT 2015

> Hi there,
> I've been away from PmWiki for some time, and so my chops are a bit rusty.
> I just came back to 3 websites, all of which aren't currently functioning
- they all display the same error msg:

> PmWiki can't process your request
> ?invalid page name
> We are sorry for any inconvenience.
>
> I've gone line by line thru my config.php to see where the error begins,
and it seems to throw the error when it gets to the Fox recipe, but only
b/c of it's call to:

> $pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);
>
> In fact, if I call the same function outside of the Fox recipe, it
returns the same PmWiki error, so it doesn't seem Fox-related.

> I'm not sure what's wrong. Here's what I've done so far to try and fix
things, but to no avail:
> - I updated PmWiki from v. 2.2.52 to the most recent 2.2.75.
> - I've updated fox.php to the most recent version
> - I've double-checked my .htaccess - everything seems alright.
> - I've checked on my file permissions - 'wiki.d' & 'uploads' were set to
755, and so I changed them to 777 to see if that might help, but no change.
> - I haven't changed any code on the 3 sites in years
> - It appears that my host is running PHP Version 5.3.29, which they may
have changed/upgraded recently.