[pmwiki-users] (:noleft:) also for MyPage?action=edit

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sun May 3 10:58:40 CDT 2015

It looks like included Site.EditForm is involved.
All is as if it EditForm (which is included in edited pages) is cancelling
the (:noleft:) directive written in the edited page.
I wish he respects and inherits the directives found in the including page.
Maybe have to say : first directive wins (same as first title wins former
discussion) ? Is there a way to get it work this way ?

Thank you,
Gilles.