[pmwiki-users] Trouble with .pageindex when too much _new_ data to index (+ sqlite)

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 06:44:20 CST 2015

Main reason I'm playing with sqlite recipe is because I have a lot of data
I wish to publish using pmwiki rather than another program.
I have Words (70k) and Quotes (100k), and Sources (3k).
Words group is the most important ; every Word should have a pagelist
getting and formatting the linked Quotes.

Posting separatly each data in a dedicated (short or very short) store
would be very handy, with a pair of links for connecting the data, although
it would make a large amount of pages. Acceptable for database, but not
easy to handle (back up, massive search and replace, etc.) for text files.
The huge pageindex might be an issue as well. Not sure the pagelist would
still work.
(Last tests with sqlite were not positive at the end, reaching the limit,
yet I might have better result with text files).

Then I'm going to play now with txt files (using xml page store recipe).

As for PerGroupSubdirectories, no known issue to set up something like that
(up to about 12000 files max in a folder) ? :

# XML PageStore
$EnablePageStoreXML = 1;
include_once('cookbook/XMLPageStore.php');
$WikiDir = new XMLPageStore('wiki.d/{$Group}/{$Name1}/{$FullName}');

Well, no, I dont want to rely on low used recipes for main task.

Thank you,
Gilles.